Thursday, February 16, 2023

A Hearfelt Thank You for the Very Kind Display of Love This Week

Words can truly not express the sincere gratitude I have for the very kind display of love this week!  It truly warmed my heart to see my kinderfriends dressed in the colors of my all time favorite, Mickey Mouse, on Monday!  My favorite snacks and sweets were a wonderful surprise on Tuesday and it was such a gift to spend the day with all of my little valentines in class that day!  The beautiful flowers sent in on Wednesday are truly breathtaking and the extra special school supplies brought in on Thursday are very much appreciated and will be put to good use!  

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the privilege of teaching your amazing children and for your continued partnership and support in their learning! 💕